"Universal" Set of Foot Massage Play Mat For Kids
An orthopedic floor mat that was designed for, toddler and their parents alike. It contains a diverse set of massage puzzles that would create not only new sensations for your kids but also help develop stronger well-being and prevent flat feet. Different surfaces stimulate physical activity and help the development of motor skills, which may later contribute to a better immune system and sleep. For parents, these mats may help to remove fatigue and increase efficiency.
It’s fun to create a “path” for kids to step on, or a “lava” zone instead. This set contains 7 different types of massage mats for kids, each of a different color. Can your kid name all of them?
Puzzle types included:
- 1 pcs. “Stones” consist of differently sized bulges and imitate a walk on a pebbled surface. Strengthens muscles and improves blood circulation. Purple.
- 1 pcs. “Soft Stones” designed from different sized stones to stimulate the entire foot and improve blood circulation in little one’s feet. Pink.
- 1 pcs. “Soft Grass” stimulates a walk on young grass, providing a pleasant massage on the baby's feet. Green colors.
- 1 pcs. “Firm Grass” simulates a walk on grass, providing pleasant sensations in feet. Orange.
- 1 pcs. “Soft Spikes” stimulates physical skills and abilities like balance. Red.
- 1 pcs. “Soft Cones” imitates a forest floor covered with pine cones of different sizes. It provides a great stimulus for feet’ muscles and helps prevent flat feet in the future. Yellow.
- 2 pcs. “Pines” is a mix of Soft grass and Spikes elements for left and right feet. The puzzle prevents flat feet development and improves the kid's balance. Blue and turquoise colors.
Baby playmats are made of PVS and can be interlocked with each other to form different paths and obstacles. Each tile is 10x10" (25x25cm)Tiles are durable and easy to wash, plus they don’t take a lot of space and are perfect to use when kids have no opportunity to run barefoot in nature and experience these sensations.
These mats are one of the best investments in the health and development of your kids.